If you’d like to learn more about rigging attachments, swivel hoist rings, fall prevention attachments or tire protection chains, click on the links below.
- Here’s a helpful publication from the International Rope Access Trade Association on working load limits for rope, chains, and cables.
- To learn more about chain sling safety, visit this page from OSHA.
- Oil rigs can be a very dangerous place to be without the proper safety equipment and lifting attachments in place. Here’s an article from ABC News about the dangers of oil rigging.
- Explore this handbook from the International Safety Equipment Association for more information on fall protection.
- Learn more about the VLBS weld-on load ring on this page from GlobalSpec.
- For more information on using fall-protection equipment, read this document from the Construction Safety Council.
- Here’s a great page from How Stuff Works on the science and history behind welding.
- Check out this great report on the different kinds of lifting devices and accessories.
- This article from Work Safe BC provides a great introduction to using different types of personal safety and fall protection equipment.
- Take a look at this page form the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory on different types of rigging hardware.
Call RUD Chain, Inc. at (319) 294-0001 for more information on our high-quality chains and lifting attachments